The University of Tennessee
321 Morgan Hall
Knoxville, Tennessee 37996-4518
Phone: (865) 974-1895
Fax: (865) 974-7484
Area of Responsibility
- Develop assessment tools for farmers, focused on marketing and management systems of agricultural commodities, including crops and livestock.
- Develop, write, and publish outreach material critical to the department’s Extension educational program.
- Work with and teach farmers, Extension Agents, and Area Specialists about the subject matter element of the educational program.
- Work with industry and producer groups to further educational program efforts.
- Work with and provide support to faculty in the Department of Agricultural Economics and in the Institute of Agriculture as a part of multi-disciplinary teams.
- M.S., Agricultural Economics, The University of Tennessee
- B.S., Agricultural Economics, The University of Tennessee